Connecting academic and industry scientists with the resources and reagents needed to make quick progress is important to us. Below is our curated list of key resources and reagents. If you can’t find what you are looking for please contact Monica Coenraads.
RSRT does not have funding calls. We do however accept unsolicited proposals. Please submit a short (between one and two pages) letter of intent to Monica Coenraads outlining your project, timeline, and rough budget. There are no deadlines for submission.
- Rettbase (mutation database)
- OMIM MECP2
- OMIM Rett Syndrome
- A catalogue of 863 Rett-syndrome-causing MECP2 mutations and lessons learned from data integration
- RSRT Biorepository (fibroblasts and iPSCs) - To access samples please email Jana von Hehn
- RSRT iPSC Collection @ Coriell
- Coriell Research Institute
- Harvard Brain Bank
- Autism Brain Net
- University of Maryland Brain & Tissue Bank
- N-terminal Anti-MECP2 (M7443) mouse antibody
- C-terminal Anti-MECP2 (M6818) mouse antibody
- C-terminal Anti-MECP2 (D4F3) rabbit antibody