2. Who is eligible for the ketamine study?
- Girls who are at least 6 and not older than 12, who have been diagnosed with Rett Syndrome and have a genetic report showing a mutation in MECP2.
- Individuals who are taking medications where dosing has remained unchanged and stable over the last 4 weeks, or for seizure medications stable over the last 12 weeks.
- Individuals who are not taking medications that could interfere with ketamine.
- Individuals whose current medications will not be interfered with by taking ketamine.
- The study doctor will determine if your child is eligible to participate in the study.
- Eligibility criteria help ensure your child’s safety in participating in the study and make sure all participants are similar enough that conclusions about the study treatment can be made